Spread the Word

Spread the Word

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cade's first letter home!

After 3 and a half looooooong days we finally received our first letter from Cade!! Oh what JOY and relief filled our hearts!

     "Hello my wonderful family!  Even though my P-Day is on Thursday, they've requested that we write letters to our parents tonight to let us know how things are going.
     Everything is so confusing and crazy right now.  It's giving me a headache trying to remember everything.  After I got dropped off, my host missionary took me to this building where I got all of my books, pamphlets and name badge.  I was then introduced to my companion, Elder Schneider, who is great.  I think that I will definitely get along with him these next two weeks.  
     After that we went to this class thing where there were these actors that were assigned to play different people in different situations and we as a class (which was like 75 people or so) had to introduce them to Christ by learning about them through talking to them and getting to know their past experiences with religion.  It was extremely hard and stressful because those actors didn't mess around and they acted very real.  Some of the Elders and Sisters had extremely good insights and things to say and it was actually very intimidating because I would have never been able to say things like that yet so it made me feel almost inadequate.  But I'm sure that as I progress it will be easier.  
     Sorry it's so short but I didn't have a lot of time to write it.  I'm sure I'll have lot's more time next week.  I love you all and wish you the best! :)
                                                          -Your little missionary,
                                                                 Elder Stafford

No comments:

Post a Comment