Spread the Word

Spread the Word

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Elder Witbeck is GONE!!! Ahhhhhh!!

Hello family!

K so this is really hard but I'm actually not going to be able to send an email this week either. Today was TRANSFERS!!!! And guess what?!?! Elder Witbeck is GONE!! Ahhhhhh!! He got transferred to South Manhattan to be a zone leader there!! My new companion is Elder Rydalch and he is really cool!! It's exciting to have a new companion already! I'll miss Elder Witbeck.
I'm so sorry though...I'm such a terrible person and I really do try and write everyone...it's just so hard to find the time. I hope everyone understands :/ We also had transfers today which is a meeting we have every 6 weeks where we get new missionaries and get rid of the old ones haha and also transfer companions for whoever is doing that! :) But yeah...next week I'll try and write you a better letter!
I love you all! I pray for you often and I hope that you guys can experience some of the missionary experiences that I've been able to have!

-Elder Stafford

No comments:

Post a Comment