Spread the Word

Spread the Word

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Transfers already?!

Hey everyone!

So sorry that this is going to be such a pitifully small email, but I
don't have a whole lot of time, and it's been a pretty hectic day!! So
the big event this week is that transfers were today!! Yup, another
cycle has passed already. This cycle was a little short (only 5 weeks)
because our mission president had a big important meeting this next
week. This cycle that were in now is going to now be 7 weeks to even
things out and make sure we end the next cycle on schedule as soon as
possible. Boy has it been crazy... So we found out that Elder Moss is
going to be leaving me to be an office elder. :( I was so sad. He
truly has become my all time favorite companion so far and one of my
best friends. I love that weird goofy kid haha. My new companion is
Elder Stevenson. He seems pretty cool. He's from Kerns(?), Utah (I
don't really know how to say it) and is 22 years old! He's a good kid
that's super quiet and pretty slow. He just talks really slowly and
moves really slowly haha it's kinda funny, but it's alright! Maybe it
will help balance me out a little bit ;) so yeah, I'm looking forward
to being companions with him.


This last week was General Conference!! Woo! Holy cow, once again it
was absolutely amazing. There's just something special about being on
a mission and watching General Conference. It amazes me every time how
wise and in tune with spirit those men are. I truly do know that we
have living prophets and apostles living today. There's no way that I
would feel such a strong spirit as I listen to them, if they weren't.
Well, I'm so sorry that I took so long to get this email out to you.
As soon as Elder Stevenson and I got put together, he told me that he
was feeling really sick, so we went home as fast as he could to sleep.
I haven't had wifi so I won't be able to send off the emails until
tomorrow. It's been a pretty lame p-day but I really hope he gets
feeling better! What a way to start off the cycle huh? Haha

Well, I hope you know that I am praying for each of you. I'm so sorry
that this was so short, but I promise it will be better next week. I
love each and every one of you and hope you have a fantastic week.
Stay strong and remember to pray! :)

-Elder Stafford

No comments:

Post a Comment