Spread the Word

Spread the Word

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My first P-Day in New York!

Hey family!!!
I'm in New York finally!! I'm almost a month into my mission!!!! AAHHHHHHH!!!! So as soon as we got to New York, we were picked up by President Morgan and taken to the mission home. When we got there, we just kind of chilled and had a testimony/get to know you meeting and then went to sleep at like 9:00 cuz we were all so exhausted. In the morning we wrote little postcard things (which I hope you got!) and then we had an interview with President Morgan where we then got our assignment! I was assigned to Monticello, which everyone says is where they send the outcast missionaries hahaha. There's a little more information on that little postcard.
This week has been CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm slowly starting to get more comfortable talking to people. We're teaching lots of people that are very...interesting. haha!  I am soooo sorry but I can't really write much this week...this P-day is so busy and I don't have a lot of time to email this week. I promise that I'll write you a big long email next week telling you EVERYTHING!! 
I love you all and wish you could be here to see what's been going on!!  Adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment