Spread the Word

Spread the Word

Saturday, December 21, 2013

I will be........going to..........Harlem!!!

Helloooooo family!!

So this week has been pretty fun!!  We had snow, snow, and more snow the past 5 days or so!  It’s been nuts!  We’ve been “grounded” twice this week which means that the snow is too bad for us to drive in so we have to stay in our apartment for the day.

However, the biggest part of the week were shock calls (transfer calls)!!  And I will be……….....…GOING TO…………………………………HARLEM!!  Ahhhhhhh!!  I’m going to the city today!!  I’m gonna be there for Christmas!  That’s what I was hoping for!!   : )  I’m soooooooo excited!  I’ll be companions with Elder Edmunds and we will be whitewashing an area.  That means that instead of one missionary staying and getting a new companion so he can show him around and show him the investigators and members and stuff, we’re BOTH going to be going into the area new!!  This will be fun!!

Well…I don’t have a whole lot of time so I’m just gonna sign off and I’ll have to let you know more about it on Monday!!  Be SURE that you’ve got your computer handy on Monday as much as you can because we have to coordinate when/where/and how we’re going to Skype each other on Wednesday!  I’m soooooooooooo excited to talk to you guys!!  It’s going to be great!!  So yeah…our p-day is Monday this week so stay in touch!  Alright well…I guess I’ll talk to you Monday and see you Wednesday!!  Have an awesome week everyone!  I love you all!  : )

-Elder Stafford







And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and declare
my gospel as with the voice of a trump, both day and night.  And I 
will give unto him strength such as is not known among men.
-Doctrine and Covenants 24:12















No comments:

Post a Comment