Spread the Word

Spread the Word

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Unexpected!!!

Hey everyone!!!

So....something that I WASNT expecting happened this week!! On Saturday we got transfer calls like we do every 6 weeks and I was the least nervous about this call than any other call before. For good reason! I thought for sure that I'd be staying...like for sure. But turns out...the Lord only wants me in Harlem for two cycles!! I'm going to........Newtown, Connecticut!! I literally don't know anything about Newtown except that all of the missionaries that go there love the ward and love serving there. It's also the place of that super sad school shooting last year in Sandy Hook. So yeah...that's pretty much all I know! I'm going to be super busy crazy allll day so I won't be able to write much more. I just wanted to let you know and also apologize for sending such a weak letter! I love you all so much!! Have an awesome week! :)

-Elder Stafford :)

No comments:

Post a Comment