Spread the Word

Spread the Word

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I Have The Power to Be Happy

Hey everyone!!!

So this email isn't going to be too terribly long. It's not that I
don't want to write you...I just don't have a whole lot to say. This
last week I was able to be interviewed by President Morgan for the
regular interviews and we had a good discussion about how I've been
feeling lately. He pretty much told me that Satan has all these tools
to get me to feel down...and I'm falling for every one of them!! I
need to just stop getting myself down!! I have the power to be happy.
I have the power to resist temptation. I have the power to feel the
Spirit in my life. I just need to use it!! :)
So that's what I'm going to try and do!! I know I'll slip up and feel
down on myself at some point...but when I wake up the next day, it's a
new day!!

This week was kinda rough when it comes to missionary work. SO many
people cancelled on us. It was so frustrating! But we've made a new
commitment to always be working, so guess what? We went tracting and
looked up less actives to fill in time! Haha that's kind of all we
have here in Newtown. We've tried to make it organized and everything
so it goes a lot quicker. It's been good. We figure if we knock on
doors and look up less actives all day SOMEONE will want us to come
back! ;)

Other than that there's not a whole lot of interesting things going
on. I hope you all have an awesome day!! Keep staying strong!! I love
you all so much! Pray for me please!! I'm praying for all of you!
Adios!

-Elder Stafford :)

No comments:

Post a Comment