Spread the Word

Spread the Word

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

You'll never guess where I am!!!

K so you're never going to guess where I'm emailing today!! I'm in Manhattan in the Apple Store!!! So I'm not going to be able to write a very long email today just because I'm in the middle of an intersection haha :)


But I'm doing really well!! I'm going to the temple today which I am SO excited for!!!! This is my first time being able to walk through the city and it's just like everyone sees in the movies...crazy, loud, busy, and dirty haha :) cars are honking ALL of the time!! For like no reason!! But anyway...

This week has been pretty normal...but I've actually really gotta go. There are like people wanting to use the iMacs... :)

I love you all so much and I'm going to try and email more when I get home! (if I have time...we're super far away from the city so I'm not really sure when we're going to be able to get home)

From,

Elder Stafford :)

No comments:

Post a Comment