Spread the Word

Spread the Word

Thursday, September 11, 2014

One of the best weeks of my mission!!

Hey everyone!! 

This has been such an amazing week!! This has been one of the best weeks of my mission!! I'm soooo happy to be in the city, and I'm so happy to be companions with Elder Moss! He'ssuch a good guy. I can honestly see us being extremely good friends, even after the mission. We have like the exact same personality and sense of humor, so we just get along great! We have so much fun and are able to talk to each other about everything.

Another reason I'm doing so well is because we've been trying to be a lot more obedient. Not that I've been disobedient, but there's always a lot more room for improvement. We made it a decision at the beginning of the cycle that we were constantly going to try to be better. It helps so much that we're so close because it's not uncomfortable or anything. 

The city is AWESOME!!! I'm so happy to be back here. It's definitely one of the funniest areas in the mission. We are right in the heart of the city. We live like 10 streets from Times Square and we drive through Central Park (on a bus) to get home from our area. Our area is 110th street (right below my area in Harlem) down to 70th street on the East side. It's such a cool area, it's full of projects in the North and full of high rises and classy business buildings in the South.

We aren't teaching anyone super frequently except a woman named Inez. She's been an investigator for 7 years but she's getting closer every day. We are wanting to give her over to the sisters permanently. A lot of the time we teach her with the sisters, but the elders have become such good friends with her over the years that she doesn't take a lot of our lessons very seriously sometimes. She thinks that she knows everything haha. Oh well! We'll keep working. We have a bunch of potentials that we're trying to meet with as well. I'm still kinda lost, so hopefully I'll have more detail to tell you about people next week.

Well everyone, I love you so much!, thank you for being the people that you are. Keep up the faith and stay strong! Only like 9 1/2 more moths left!! What the heck?! Haha see ya next week!! :)

-Elder Stafford

No comments:

Post a Comment