Spread the Word

Spread the Word

Monday, January 27, 2014

Missionary Message from Elder Stafford

I have SO many talented friends! My friend, Cameron Arnzen, is a really good track athlete. My new-found friend, Elder Jake Reedy, is an amazing artist. Hailey Alexander could run for days and not get tired. Anthony Thomas could get any girl to swoon with his singing and guitar playing (but it looks like he's got a keeper already). My very best friend, Akayla Ferrara, could probably pick up any instrument and play it beautifully in a week, she's so musically talented. My friend, Becca Lysinger, can cook you a delicious pizza quicker than you can say what kind you want (with my help, of course). 
All of these people were given gifts from God that can be seen or heard by everyone. Last night we had an awesome meeting here in New York talking a little bit about talents and gifts from God. I learned that God has given each and every one of us talents and abilities that He wants us to use to bless the lives of others.
Our Heavenly Father loves us. He wants us to be happy. By putting our faith in Him and in His son, Jesus Christ, we will be able to use our individual gifts to help ourselves and those we love return to live with Him again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment